Re: [std-proposals] Proposal to add f-strings to C++ as an improvement of string formatting

From: Yuri <yuri_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 00:39:29 -0800
You are right, f-strings aren't foreign language translation friendly. I
should have added this into the "Limitations" section.

But there's a lot of software that is rarely or never translated. For
example, electronic CAD software is rarely translated. Even C++
compilers, clang and gcc, aren't translated on my system.

Yuri