Re: [std-proposals] Add empty method to std::valarray

From: blacktea hamburger <greenteahamburger_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:44:32 +0800
It can be more than that. I think it would be possible to make
std::valarray a container and have its helper classes be able to access
elements rather than just be able to modify them.

On Saturday, September 3, 2022, blacktea hamburger <
greenteahamburger_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> std::valarray lacks empty method. Even stranger is that std::empty added
in C++17 has no overload for std::valarray, but it has an overload for
std::initializer_list.

> I think the empty method does not just belong to the containers, they are
also useful for std::valarray because it should be normal to check if a
numeric array is empty. Therefore, empty method should be added to
std::valarray.