Re: [std-proposals] Named auto

From: Oleksandr Koval <oleksandr.koval.dev_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:29:54 +0300
Follow up, I'd like eventually to be able to do this as well:

auto<class T, std::size_t N> arr = std::array<char, 10>{}; // T = char, N
= 10

Just another argument that angle brackets should not be used to name the
type of the `auto` itself. This however rises next question:

auto:[class Arr]<class T, std::size_t N> arr = std::array<char, 10>{}; // T
= char, N = 10

should `Arr` be `std::array<char, 10>` or a template `std::array`? Probably
the former but isn't that confusing?

--
Regards,
Oleksandr Koval.