Re: [std-proposals] Support std::numeric_limits for enums

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 08:03:31 -0700
On Sunday, 25 September 2022 07:55:18 PDT Jason McKesson via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> That should not be to say that we shouldn't have higher-level
> metafunctions to compute these kinds of aspects of an enumeration than
> saying "build it yourself with reflection whenever we bother to give
> that." But they should not be called "numeric_limits".

I've always expected we get a set of traits classes and functions that are
built on the lower-level reflection to provide a nicer API, for things like
this, as part of the reflection additions to the standard. Sorry, this was
implied in my answer, but should have been explicit.