Re: [std-proposals] [DRAFT PAPER] Allowing the establishment of namespace scopes in an export-declaration

From: Zopolis0 <creatorsmithmdt_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 10:33:16 +1000
> This means that by the time you get to your `export-declaration`,
> there must have already been a `module-declaration`, which specified
> the `module-name`.

I don't see what you mean here.
Are you saying that this is invalid:

export module foo;
//do_stuff
export void things {}

Because I use that in my code already.
What I am proposing, in short, is to make this valid

export module foo namespace bar
//do_stuff
export void things {}

I don't see how this is a significant deviation from the standard.