Re: [std-proposals] The syntax of forward and move macros

From: Михаил Найденов <mihailnajdenov_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 16:53:55 +0300
I personally think, this should be a minimal-syntax, non-overridable, unary
postscript operator that will work for both forward and move, much like
cast-to-T&& today

template <typename T> Dog(T&& name) : name(name&&) //< forward
{}

Name(string&& aName) : name(aName&&) //< move

{

  cout << "Rvalue Name constructor." << endl;

}

If there is ambiguity with binary operator &&, the latter is chosen
template<class T>
void func(T&& a, int b) {
  a&&-b //< ok, still operator&&(a,-b)

  (a&&)-b //< ok, std::forward<T>(a) - b;