Re: [std-proposals] Questions regarding standardization process in 2022

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 16:02:08 +0200
On 07/08/2022 11.44, Михаил Найденов via Std-Proposals wrote:
> Hello, I was away from C++ proposals/standardization for quite awhile and now coming back I have a few questions.
>
> First and foremost, why are there no trip reports on reddit for 1 year now? Were there any committee meetings this year?

There were no face-to-face meetings. All meetings are via telecons these days.

The next face-to-face meeting will be in November.

> My other, more practical question is, I have few proposals in the mailings. How are they processed further? How are they selected and/or filtered? Will I be connected to present them at some point, or there is something more required from me to do?

Please check the paper tracker at

https://github.com/cplusplus/papers/issues

You can see the status of each paper as it makes its way through the
committee. If you have questions about a specific paper, please don't
hesitate to contact the respective subgroup chair.

Jens