Re: [std-proposals] Add operator for element wise multiplication.

From: Patrik Tegelberg <patrik_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:21:09 +0200

Thank you Jason. I do not know how to reply in a mailing list. I am using mail in windows 11 and have been using ”reply all”. This mail I am trying to use only ”reply”, does it make it better? I am seeing the post I am replying to as I  type so I assumed it was quoted. I am also a little afraid about quoting, I hate when the entire thread is quoted in every single post. I am also seeing “RE” in my title (at least in this reply, don’t know about the previous replies).

Sent from Mail for Windows