Re: [std-proposals] explicit keyword (new use)

From: Abdullah Qasim <iamminecraftredstoner_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 06:51:40 +0000
But here is the thing:

Why not make code simpler??

Why write multiple “= delete” functions, conscientiously tracking all conversions, when explicit inside functions is much simpler??

Also, someone suggested explicit template parameters, like this:

template <explicit typename T>

Why not have consistence, & allow:

int func (explicit int x, int y)

as well?