Re: [std-proposals] Relocation in C++

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:36:32 +0000
For anyone considering callee-cleanup to be a desirable direction, please
know that the general thought is more towards caller-cleanup and that
callee-cleanup was a mistake.

There are disagreements on the issue, but I don't think any feature that
would end up mandating either of those will pass the committee. We're
having similar issues with contracts (albeit there, we're having issues
only on callee-cleanup arches).