Re: Partial type definition

From: Jason McKesson <jmckesson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 09:19:28 -0400
On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 8:07 AM Valery Osheter via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The file is attached to this email. It seems very naïve as it is very first of mine.

Your motivation section is exceedingly thin and threadbare. You claim
without evidence that this is necessary to "implement this fundamental
concept of OOP in C++," yet people do that every day.

You've also failed to address any of the concerns or questions raised
on this thread. Your section on what the solution is is also very thin
and threadbare.

When Thiago asked you to write a proposal, I'm fairly sure he didn't
mean for you to just take a couple of sentences from this thread and
throw them into a text file. What we want is something more specific,
more comprehensive as to the behavior of the feature, and which
addresses the issues raised in this thread.