Re: Partial type definition

From: Valery Osheter <valery.o_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 22:42:38 +0300
I found https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/g/std-proposals/c/9VaHOnP_kPg
and it is rejected. I propose simpler solution that does not require to
change the syntax nor the standard library. Just allow programmer to
declare the public methods of the class.

I strongly support the motivation of the authors. The fundamental problem
of hiding implementation details still present in modern c++ and requres a
cheap and straightforward solution. Forward method declaration can be
easely explained and accepted. It does not break the backward compatibility
of the language in any form.