Re: Easier make_unique with deleter function

From: Peter C++ <peter.cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:33:24 +0200
Why not write your own RAII wrapper. if putting it into a container is not needed, a simple scoped manager class with suppressed copy/move operations will do.

that might be much less involved than bending unique_ptr to your will. or if you insist on unique_ptr create your own empty custom deleter type.

regardsPeter

Sent from Peter Sommerlad's iPad
+41 79 432 23 32