Re: Are constrained type barred from std:: implementations?

From: Ivan Matek <libbooze_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:41:09 +0200
On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 10:43 AM DBJ via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thus I am wondering what was/is wrong with using C++20 require, for
> example?

Not 100% sure what the question is, and obviously I am not author of the
code you mention, but I think static_assert code is more easier to
write/maintain, and gives nicer error message to user. I would personally
use requires/concepts just for template overloading or when concept *is *clear
without any text message to user, e.g. std::floating_point.