Re: SCC / ISO IEC - C++ Superset

From: Phil Bouchard <boost_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 21:24:02 -0400
On 8/3/21 9:06 PM, Daniel Gutson wrote:
> Could you please share the compiler to try it?

Sure. There is a RedHat, Debian, MacOS and Windows version that will
work until August 30th, 2021:

https://root.fornux.com/superset/

There are basic and multithreaded examples in them but the Windows
version has minor issues with some headers so please try a Linux or
MacOS version. There is also a ".pdf" documentation to give you a
general overview.

> Do you have a more formal specification or more examples?

There is no formal specifications yet because I'm putting the cart
before the horse right now since the subject was already brought up.

Also, there are examples in the "devel" folder and you can find all
intermediate files stored in /var/tmp/fcxxss/ divided into multiple
compilation phases called "pass" where "pass 1" caches a precompiled
header, "pass 2" sorts out internal and external headers from the
project, "pass 3" integrates the memory manager and "pass 4" is the
final compilation.

> Also, I didn't understand the relationship of this compiler with the
> c++ to python transpiler, could you please elaborate?

Please forget the Python transpiler. I was just pointing out the
complexity under which it has been tested already.

--
*Phil Bouchard*
Founder & CTO