Re: Signals & Slots

From: Henry Miller <hank_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:45:42 -0500
IF (big if) we have a signal/slot framework in C++ we should get that first. Then let third party libraries do the POSIX translation. After a few years we can look at the libraries and decide what/if the correct way to add POSIX to our system is.

POSIX adds a bunch of rules that I don't want in the generic signal handler framework. Though I'm open to be convinced otherwise if those rules really are worth the cost, but worth the cost wouldn't be to support POSIX, it would be [insert something I can't think of here]
--
  Henry Miller
  hank_at_[hidden]