Re: nullptr_t and nullopt_t should both have operator<=> and operator== to enable the *_with concepts

From: Nevin Liber <nevin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:47:49 -0500
On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 2:18 PM Justin Bassett via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I agree that LSP is incorrect. That's a symptom of me writing this draft
> while being a bit too tired.
>
> See the updated draft with motivation updated. It also includes a brief
> Tony table.

Minor nits:

I'd make the spaceship operator for nullopt_t constexpr, a hidden friend,
and pass by value:

friend constexpr strong_ordering operator<=>(nullopt_t, nullopt_t) noexcept
= default;

The latest draft of the standard is N4892 <https://wg21.link/n4892>. I
don't think the wording has changed, but you should verify it.
--
 Nevin ":-)" Liber  <mailto:nevin_at_[hidden] <nevin_at_[hidden]>>
+1-847-691-1404