Re: nullptr_t and nullopt_t should both have operator<=> and operator== to enable the *_with concepts

From: Giuseppe D'Angelo <giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 13:17:47 +0200
Hi,

Il 09/07/21 08:49, Justin Bassett ha scritto:
> Thanks for the insight. I don't know much about the different working
> groups. What are the different groups, and what does it mean if I target
> them (other than putting them under "Audience")? How do I know which
> groups to target?

Please see here:

https://isocpp.org/std/the-committee

I'm far from an expert in the area, but you're proposing design changes
to both language and library, so you should target the respective
Evolution groups, and possibly their Incubators study groups.

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden] | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts