Re: Color Text Output

From: chuanqi.xcq <yedeng.yd_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:17:53 +0800
Personally, the idea looks great!

Chuanqi

From:David Braun via Std-Proposals <std-proposals_at_[hidden]>
Send Time:2021年6月25日(星期五) 15:14
To:C++ STD Proposals (std-proposals_at_[hidden]) <std-proposals_at_[hidden]>
Cc:David Braun <da.braun1_at_[hidden]il.com>
Subject:[std-proposals] Color Text Output

I propose to add colored text output to the C++ standard via the <iomanip> header. See the attached document for details.
I am looking for feedback, particularly for the ANSI (Linux/Unix/Mac) implementation.

I was also wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the C++ (14?) proposal for std::audio; is that project dead?

I’d also like to know if the idea for constexpr function parameters which has been floated since around C++17 is being seriously considered or not.
Like this:

Now: Discussed:
<template double d> void myFunc(constexpr double d){}
void myFunc(){}

Thanks!

David Aaron Braun
519-680-9822