Re: source_location improvement

From: Mike <mike_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 22:05:53 +0100
That does sound good.

How do we "allow compile-time string processing"?

So, taking my specific problem, given `loc` returned by
source_location::current(), how do we use loc.file_name() (returning
constexpr const char*) and loc.line() (returning constexpr
unint_least32_t) to create a single compile time string like
"foo.cpp(555): beyond all recognition"? Could you give me an example of
the kind of syntax you were thinking of?

Are there already proposals for this kind of compile time string
composition from constexpr expressions?