Re: Adding stacktrace to std::exception

From: Henry Miller <hank_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:43:25 -0600
The default needs to be 0: not all C++ systems are PCs with a ton of memory, some of us have to fight for single bytes. I also have to deal with early 1990s encryption what is insecure for now-obsolete legal reasons and everything I can do to keep those details private by default is important.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank_at_[hidden]