Re: Finding the index of an element (std::find_first_index)

From: Jason McKesson <jmckesson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 20:29:53 -0400
On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 7:22 PM Kosher Yosher via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think we have gone over the same talking points long enough to conclude that we are not going to come to an agreement here. Therefore, I would like to end the discussion now and drop the proposal. Thanks!

You shouldn't feel like you have to drop the proposal because you've
encountered resistance. If you genuinely believe that `count_until` is
the right name for it, so be it.

Just be prepared to defend this nomenclature when you present it to
the committee.