Re: Finding the index of an element (std::find_first_index)

From: Dusan Jovanovic (DBJ) <"Dusan>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 11:17:42 +0200
Barry, I agree with you, but I am not surprised to Mr Yosher reaction,
provoked by exactly what Mr Yosher has well described in his provoked state
:) Truth to be told I do not see a lot of technical merit in Mr Keeson's
long reply.

[*P2000*](
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2020/p2000r0.pdf) is the
only not-purely-technical ISO C++, paper I do follow.

Kind regards,

DBJ