Re: Language Feature for Reducing Duplicated Code

From: Michael Hava <mfh_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:28:43 +0000
And while we are at it:
Operations that return references to internals of an object should also be rvalue-ref-qualified, as there is no reason one shouldn't be able to move the guts out of a temporary...

T & operator[](size_t i) &;
const T & operator[](size_t i) const &;
T && operator[](size_t i) &&;
const T && operator[](size_t i) const &&;

Matching what we already do with std::get for array/pair/tuple/variant ...