Re: std::any for non-copyable types

From: Kilian Henneberger <kilis-mail_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 09:38:50 +0200
I am not aware of the current status of reflection, but my hope would be
that hand-written type-erasure classes will be a thing of the past in
C++23/26. I don't have an opinion on whether we need a "unique_any" but
it would be a shame if we add it in C++23 and then in C++26 it could
have just been a typedef: "using unique_any =
type_class<no_member_functions, unique_storing>;"