Re: Data oriented programming - Jai's useful mechanism

From: Jake Arkinstall <jake.arkinstall_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:50:30 +0100
Check out the conversation we had about this a couple of years back:

https://groups.google.com/a/isocpp.org/forum/#!msg/std-proposals/nmpy2WYWkWg/-WguCIUgDQAJ

Essentially, it is doable when we get Reflection. It's also doable with a
library implementation if you don't mind adding some helper code to your
structs (e.g. specifying the layout, etc).