Re: Fixing C-style arrays

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 21:57:37 -0500
On Thursday, 12 March 2020 16:40:23 EST Maciej Cencora via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> Hi,

Without reading the body of your proposal, just reacting to the title: have
you contacted WG14 (the C language) with a proposal? If not, please do and
let us know their reaction.

Since C headers are very often #include'd in C++ programs, we need to
understand if they are willing to make a similar change. If they are not, your
proposal needs to include motivation why we should accept a reduction in
compatibility with C, including possible compilation errors when including
system headers.