Re: Fixing C-style arrays

From: Maciej Cencora <m.cencora_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 23:32:48 +0100
Yes, I am fully aware of std::array but it does not fix the C-style arrays,
it just provides another solution for stack-based const size arrays (and
one that does not always work as expected due to brace-elision preventing
correct deduction of constructors being called for each element).

I am proposing to fix C-style arrays. I don't want yet another const size
array container (and especially the one that slows compilation time due to
template bloat).

czw., 12 mar 2020 o 23:06 Ryan Nicholl via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]> napisaƂ(a):