Fw: P2039R0 (do_until Loop)

From: Menashe Rosemberg <rosemberg_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 04:20:19 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,
I have a proposal "P2039R0 (do_until Loop)" to present at W21 in Prague but unfortunately I can't present it.
Some one will be there and wants to take this proposal?
It is such a simple, but interesting feature that may be used for everyone with all level of knowledge of language, but may change a way to programming a loop construction in specific cases.
I attached the proposal.
Best regards,M.Rosemberg
   ----- Mensagem encaminhada ----- De: Botond Ballo <botond_ballo_at_[hidden]>Para: Menashe Rosemberg <rosemberg_at_[hidden]>Enviado: sábado, 8 de fevereiro de 2020 20:15:10 GMT+2Assunto: Re: P2039R0 (do_until Loop)
  Dear Menashe,
Please note, papers are only reviewed if there is someone there to present / champion them.
If you haven't done so already, I would suggest posting your paper to the std-proposals mailing list [1] for feedback. This is also a good place to then find a champion to present it.
Thanks,Botond

[1] https://lists.isocpp.org/std-proposals/ On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 6:55:01 PM GMT+1, Menashe Rosemberg <rosemberg_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 Dear Botond,
Unfortunately I won't be available at this event and I don't know who could present the proposal "P2039R0 (do_until Loop)". However I will be glad to respond any question by e-mail or if it is really necessary by other media as Whatsapp.

Best regards,M.Rosemberg

    Em sábado, 8 de fevereiro de 2020 19:28:37 GMT+2, Botond Ballo <botond_ballo_at_[hidden]> escreveu:

 Dear Menashe,
My name is Botond; I chair the Evolution Working Group Incubator, the first WG21 subgroup to review new C++ core language proposals.
Will you, or someone else on your behalf, be available at the upcoming WG21 meeting in Prague to present "P2039R0 (do_until Loop)"?
Thank you,Botond