Re: C++20 chrono library can't use max date?

From: Akira Takahashi <faithandbrave_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 17:54:03 +0900
2019年12月21日(土) 17:06 Bo Persson via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]>:

> What is the use case for a wider range? The current civil calendar has
> "only" been in use for about 500 years.
>
> So what does it mean to have a date 100.000 years into the future? It
> will surely be incorrect anyway becase of some political decisions made
> before we get there (if we ever do...).

I think we should have consistent valid range.
Normally, min() and max() function means valid range. However,
system_clock::time_point::max() is invalid.
If you right, why valid range is not 500 years? What's the mean
time_point::max(), min()?

I need how to know valid range.