Re: proposal: new const-able feature ( use "const?" , or new "constable" keyword) for method/function

From: jianping z <zjpwork_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 22:52:02 -0700
If we need both "const?" and "&&?" in a declaration/definition of a
class method or a normal function, I think it's not difficult for
compiler to handle them.

based on your sample, let's say compiler encounters "const?" first (vice
versa)

compiler deal with "const?" first to generate two copies of the function
from origin function
1. with const? removed (&&? not handled yet)
2. with const? replaced with const (&&? not handled yet)

then, as "&&?" is in both of these 2 generated functions, compiler can
now deal with "&&?" to geneate two copies of the function from each of
these 2 functions
1. with &&? replaced with &
2. with &&? replaced with &&

finally, 4 functions generated. it is still easy for compiler to
generate, just take one more step to check the generated code to find if
further process needed. how do you think?

Best Regards,

Jianping