Re: BytesReadable & BytesWritable Traits

From: connor horman <chorman64_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 13:54:41 -0500
Yes indeed, or serializing pre-encoded arrays of bytes, which have a known
format. In fact, my library discourages use of raw IO, and provides a
method to wrap the raw io to perform serialization according to a binary IO
specification I am working on. However, the usefulness of raw serialization
is enough to warrant it continuing to exist, hence limiting it by
expressing UB that basically already exists.