ACTCD19: PERFILE % of source files containing C/C++ token

From: Andrew Tomazos <andrewtomazos_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 06:42:41 +1000
I'm releasing a second artifact from ACTCD19 today I call "PERFILE" which
estimates the per-source-file prevalence of C/C++ tokens.

For each of the 47,705,063 unique token spellings, we count how many of
the 2,489,599 source files contain at least one occurence of the token, we
then divide by the total number of source files to determine the percentage
of source files that contain at least one occurence of the token.

For example, 41% of C/C++ source files contain one or more occurences of
the keyword `else`. Therefore, it follows that 59% of C/C++ source files
do not contain the keyword `else`.

Tokens with greater than 0.01% (occur in more than 1 in every 10,000 source
files) prevelance are listed in ACTCD19-PERFILE.txt which is attached and
also available via the following link:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tomazos/actcd19/master/ACTCD19-PERFILE.txt

For a random samples of occurences of a given token you can use
codesearch.isocpp.org.

The TOP 300 are pasted below. (TOKLEN is just the byte length of the token
for machine-reading)

PERCENT TOKLEN TOKEN
97.1256 1 #
95.8277 1 ;