Re: Template qualifiers

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 17:50:45 +0100
This proposal introduces a new kind of entity - a qualifier - which will
need to operate correctly with all parts of the language, and it does not
solve the problem of recursive lambdas, nor all save the deduction of the
qualifier that "deducing this" solves. I think there is a pretty large body
of work required here before it's a better solution. All the other
parameters can already be handled with existing metaprogramming, too.

Gašper