Re: Fixing some initialization gotchas

From: Maciej Cencora <m.cencora_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:01:08 +0200
If it is already, then yes, and removing the explicit constructor
requirement for copy-list initialization in return statement won't change
that.

Anyway the main point of this proposal is to unify initialization behavior
a little more in context of variable/member declaration, so changing
explicit constructor requirement in this case could be dropped if LEWG has
strong objections.

So what do you think?