Re: Allowing access to object representations

From: Krystian Stasiowski <sdkrystian_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 20:52:42 -0400
Ok, I've gone through the issues that have brought up, here's a link to the
draft for R1 (unfortunately, I can only provide the raw text for it, on
vacation right now so I am unable to make the pdf):

In short, I changed [intro.object] p9 to specify that elements of an object
representation can be overlap (the nested within relationship, in my
opinion doesn't make sense, since the object representation "overlays" the
object, and several elements of object representations can overlay each
other), changed [expr.add] p6 to allow for pointer addition and subtraction
for pointers of type char, unsigned char, and std::byte (unsigned char
included since char and byte are their own object representations) pointing
to an element of an object representation, extended the nested within
guarantee to objects of nonzero size, and extended to definition of
contiguous layout objects to multi-dimensional arrays (since array elements
are contiguously allocated http://eel.is/c++draft/dcl.array#6)