C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: std::get on const rvalue

From: Lénárd Szolnoki <cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 11:22:43 +0000
Hi,

This just forwards. I don't think that there is anything inherently wrong or incorrect with a const rvalue, other than being mostly useless. Conceptually an expiring const object absolutely makes sense, although normally you can't make much more use of it than with a const lvalue.

No harm in forwarding it.

Cheers,
Lénárd