isocpp.org, you log in, then manually go to isocpp.org/papers.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 6:07 PM Matus Chochlik <chochlik@gmail.com> wrote:
Gašper,

will do, as soon as I figure out once again how that's done on the website, it has been too long, since I had the pleasure.

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 7:01 PM Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman@gmail.com> wrote:
Matus,

as the scribe for today, I believe it falls to me to ping you to post your presentation to the next mailing, for which you need to get a paper number.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 5:22 PM Matus Chochlik via Lib-Ext <lib-ext@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 1:52 PM Matus Chochlik <chochlik@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 1:46 PM Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer@gmx.net> wrote:
On 22/02/2022 11.13, Matus Chochlik via Lib-Ext wrote:
> Hi Barry,
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 11:06 AM Barry Revzin <barry.revzin@gmail.com <mailto:barry.revzin@gmail.com>> wrote:
>     On Tue, Feb 22, 2022, 3:41 AM Matus Chochlik <chochlik@gmail.com <mailto:chochlik@gmail.com>> wrote:
>         I've tried to explain that in the attached presentation. If there is anything unclear, I'd happy to clarify further and to adopt any new or already established names for these two approaches if you can provide them.
>

>     Value-based and type-based are already the established names. People generally understand what those are.
>     VB and TB are not the established names. Nobody knows what those mean in this context.
>
>     I am simply asking that you use words instead of initials.
>
> Alright, I understand. In future communication I will spell those names in full if that makes the conversion easier and more understandable.

Why don't you just do a search-and-replace on your presentation,
to start with?

New version is up (hopefully I caught all cases of "Tuberculosis" and especially of "Visual Basic" :P):
https://matus-chochlik.github.io/mirror/latex/value_vs_type_based.pdf

@Jonathan (this one should be more printer-friendly, let me know if you'd like me to adjust something):
https://matus-chochlik.github.io/mirror/latex/value_vs_type_based-lt.pdf

--Matus