Re: Request for supporting and enumerating user-defined attributes

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hkaplan_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:58:22 +0000
Juniper Public
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Ong +ADw-jeremycong+AEA-gmail.com +ADw-mailto:jeremycong+AEA-gmail.com+AD4APg-
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM

+AD4- The suggestion you are referencing for attributes that didn't support string literals was quickly dismissed in favor of an alternative value-based decorator, so I think you can put that concern to rest.

Ahh, didn't grok that. Good news then+ACE-

+AD4- As for enum field string conversions, that's already possible using the existing proposal (as are field names and other such things).

Yup, I read it, and I'm looking forward to using it. :)

Thanks,

-hadriel