Update: P1240R2 — Scalable Reflection - Clarifications

From: Jonathan O'Connor <jonathan.oconnor_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:49:16 +0000
Hi all,

These should be simple to answer and not generate any discussion.

Page 4, under Implementation status:
Should Matus Chochlik's Clang fork be listed?

Page 14, second code block:
Why is the enum E and the function d() declared here? They are not used in the discussion of the code block
and I spent some time wondering about their relevance.

Page 15, first code block:
Why is the enum E and the function d() declared here? They are not used in the discussion of the code block
and I spent some time wondering about their relevance.

Page 33, parent_of function
What happens when calling parent_of on a class with multiple base classes? E.g.

class A{}:
class B{};
class M : public A, public B {};

auto parentOfM = meta::parent_of(^M); // Is that valid?

Regards,
Jonathan