Re: [SG7] string. vector vs string_view, span in reflection API

From: Jean-Baptiste Vallon Hoarau <jeanbaptiste.vallon_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 21:50:10 +0200

> Peter :

Left side isn't faster for me. However, both functions return 0, which means
> something isn't right. https://cppx.godbolt.org/z/bGcP848zh

Ha, good catch. After investigating, this is due to three things :
1/ the standard headers are not just in the std namespace, but in a nested
inline namespace (std::__1 for libc++), which the members_of range doesn't
traverse
2/ meta::is_function return false if the entity is a function template, we
need meta::is_function_template for that
3/ namespace reflections contains only the latest extension (this was a
known issue), which also means that only the very last header included will
be considered (i tried to count the number of functions template in
std::__1 after including <algorithm>, to my surprise it returned 0, because
of another include at the end of the file)

https://cppx.godbolt.org/z/Y35bqhcjz

So we can't rely on traversing std for benchmarking purposes for now.