Re: [SG7] string. vector vs string_view, span in reflection API

From: David Vandevoorde <daveed_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 10:16:10 -0400
One of the issues that arise is header dependencies… do we really want to require that <vector> and <string> be included for any code that does something nontrivial with reflections? Maybe “yes”, and maybe that’ll be less of a concern with modules?

Meanwhile, our (Faisal & I) current implementation uses std::string_view (with some assumptions about its internal structure) and a very simple vector<info>-like class that’s part of the <meta> header.

 Daveed