Re: [SG7] string. vector vs string_view, span in reflection API

From: Hana Dusíková <hanicka_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:40:24 +0200
We already have a mechanism how to allocate in constexpr/consteval context. And in C++20 std::string and std::vector is constexpr thanks to Louis Dionne's heroism. We currently only don't have a mechanism how to transfer an allocation from compile-time into runtime. That's something https://wg21.link/p1974r0 <https://wg21.link/p1974r0> is trying to solve.

Hana