[SG7] SG7 meeting

From: Hana Dusíková <hanicka_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 19:43:15 +0100
Hi,

first I would like to apologise for scheduling mismatch by me writing a wrong time into announcement for today SG7 meeting here in EWG/SG7 reflector.

Today meeting already happened as the WG21 calendar had right time.

Meeting minutes are in wiki:
https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2021/SG7notesFeb4 <https://wiki.edg.com/bin/view/Wg21telecons2021/SG7notesFeb4>

We originally planned to do a discussion about syntax of reflection, but Andrew and Daveed told us about their paper which will be in next mailing and should change it. Then we had more general discussion about reflection which I hope motived some to work on reflection papers :)

Next meeting is scheduled to 25th February as 4pm UTC (this time I checked) and there is already an item in WG21 calendar.

Hana