Re: [SG7] sg7 varid proposal

From: Hana Dusíková <hanicka_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 20:25:29 +0100
Hello Dominic,

Thank you! We welcome you and your proposal! I hope we will get you a feedback.

About the meeting, currently (and in foreseeable future) we are meeting only virtually which obviously lowers the bar for your attendance (it's just a zoom call). I do expect next SG7 meeting to happen in middle of January (I will announce it here), and we are going to continue discussion about Andrew's P2237, as the reflection is the highest priority for C++23 and last time we run out of time.

Please don't expect any paper to move especially quickly as the standardisation process takes some time.

Hana