Re: [SG7] Incomplete types

From: Cleiton Santoia <cleitonsantoia_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 01:40:23 -0300
Sorry, I made few mistakes, let me be more clear:
Can the reflexpr operator in #2 "see" members of class X before reflexpr
usage like decltype ?

consteval auto get_member_types(info classtype) {
    auto result = members_of(classtype); // #1 members_of can see
incomplete class members ?
    for (auto &info : result) {
        info = type_of(info);
// I suppose this line converts 'int X::*' to 'int'
    }
    return result;
};

struct X {
    int a;
    bool b;
    char c;
    // so far we have 3 members...
    std::variant< typename( get_member_types( reflexpr (X) ) ) > d; // #2
can reflexpr see previous 3 members ? ( goto #1 )
};

Is the type of d "variant<int, bool, char>" ? Is this illegal ?

Thanks