Subject: Re: Thompson Turing lecture
From: David Rector (davrec_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-14 17:56:12

Would you mind elaborating — do you see specific risks with certain approaches? E.g. are you concerned about certain additions to the language allowing the rest of the language to be degraded, so that things do not really mean what you’d expect them to mean etc, even when interpreted by an uncompromised compiler? Or do you have something else in mind?

Dave

SG7 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com

Older Archives on Google Groups