Re: [SG7] Thompson Turing lecture

From: David Rector <davrec_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 18:56:12 -0500
Would you mind elaborating — do you see specific risks with certain approaches? E.g. are you concerned about certain additions to the language allowing the rest of the language to be degraded, so that things do not really mean what you’d expect them to mean etc, even when interpreted by an uncompromised compiler? Or do you have something else in mind?

Dave