It's scheduled 8:00-9:30a.m. Pacific.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 3:48 PM Victor Luchangco via SG5 <sg5@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Hi Hans,

I'm interested.  I'm not sure I can make it, but right now, I think I can.  Anyway, it would
be good to have the option.  How long is that meeting?

- Victor

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 6:37 PM Hans Boehm via SG5 <sg5@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
This is officially Olivier's call. My assumption is that anybody who has actively participated in the past, including regular SG5 participants, is more than welcome to participate here, especially since there are so few of us. That certainly includes Michael.
Otherwise, there are some limitations, at least w.r.t. voting, mostly to ensure that feedback and any straw polls are meaningful, and won't be too different from a physical meeting. Clearly nobody wants this to turn this into a contest of who can get more of their friends to attend and vote with them.

Hans

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 2:06 PM Michael L. Scott <mlscott@acm.org> wrote:
I would be interested.  Would our presence be as observers, or potentially as participants?

- Michael