That's great news indeed!  Thanks for the update.

- Victor

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 4:44 PM Michael L. Scott <scott@cs.rochester.edu> wrote:
Excellent news!

On Feb 18, 2020, at 4:39 PM, Hans Boehm <boehm@acm.org> wrote:

FYI:

P2066 was reviewed by SG1 twice, resulting in several tweaks to the constructs that are disallowed or implementation-defined in transactions. AFAICT, SG1 is quite happy with the current state of things. The paper didn't quite get voted out of SG1 for EWG review (mostly because we kept finding corner cases that needed to be addressed), but it was close, and I expect that to happen next time.

Jens may want to add more.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 1:51 PM Hans Boehm <boehm@acm.org> wrote:
Let's split the difference, and do 1:15 EST = 10:15 PST = 7:15 CET tomorrow, Wednesday. That'll force two people to each miss 15 minutes.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 1:19 PM Victor Luchangco <victor.luchangco.work@gmail.com> wrote:
This week, any time from 11:30am to 5pm ET works for me.

For a regular meeting, I can usually make most afternoons (ET), but Tuesday is generally not as good.

- Victor

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 7:53 AM Michael L. Scott <mlscott@acm.org> wrote:
I'm available 1:30-5 Eastern this week, but not 1-1:30.

On Feb 4, 2020, at 1:07 AM, Hans Boehm <boehm@acm.org> wrote:

I could do W 1:00-2:00 EST as well.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 8:31 PM Michael Spear <mfs409@lehigh.edu> wrote:
Hi Hans,

Wednesdays I am not available from 2:00-3:30, so I'd only be able to attend the first half.

- Mike

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:29 PM Hans Boehm <boehm@acm.org> wrote:
Do Wednesdays 10:30 PST = 1:30 EST work for others, too? It would be nice to get one more meeting in before the WG21 meeting in Prague next week.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 7:11 PM Michael L. Scott <mlscott@acm.org> wrote:
Nothing works for me this Thurs.  Every second Thurs (inc. next Thurs) I'm available 9-1:45 Eastern.  Fridays are completely out.  Mondays after good except 11:45-12:15.  Tuesdays are good 9-11:15 or 12:15-1:45.  Wednesdays are good 9-2:45.

- Michael

On Feb 3, 2020, at 9:22 PM, Michael Spear <mfs409@lehigh.edu> wrote:

My only hard constraint this semester is 2:00-3:30 M/W.  Other than that, I can make just about anything work.

- Mike

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 9:05 PM Hans Boehm <boehm@acm.org> wrote:
You should probably drop the meeting@ email address if you want to reply publicly. And I should probably not have cross-posted for this reason.

What's a better alternative? 10:30 generally works fairly well for me. Earlier is mostly bad for me because my Google meetings tend to want a Europe-friendly time. Much later than 10:30 makes it so Europe-unfriendly that we may cut into our participation.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 5:39 PM Michael L. Scott <mlscott@acm.org> wrote:
This was rejected by the listserve.  I forget which of my smtp options it insists on.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael L. Scott via SG5" <sg5@lists.isocpp.org>
Date: February 3, 2020 at 8:33:03 PM EST
To: sg5@lists.isocpp.org
Cc: "Michael L. Scott" <mlscott@acm.org>, meeting@lists.isocpp.org
Subject: Re:  [SG5] SG5 in Prague

Sadly, this has become a bad meeting time for me.  I teach from 2:00-3:15 Eastern Time this semester.

- Michael

On Feb 3, 2020, at 8:15 PM, Hans Boehm via SG5 <sg5@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:

SG5 will not meet in Prague, since most of the regulars will not be in attendance.

I do expect we will have our regularly scheduled teleconference at 10:30am PST on Thursday before the meeting, and I'm hoping for some SG1 discussion of P2066 which somewhat unexpectedly materialized in the mailing. (Thanks, Jens!)